Thread: Address

Default Address

How many more times do I have to update the link address name to this site??!!??
    Must be 4 times so far lately.

jeff.
    http://www.applianceaid.com/
    Appliance Repair Aid

sorry Jeff for the pain, putting you to work. I am going every spare time I got on this.

Still have hundreds of threads to hand copy over all in the appliance forums.

Think of it as a full fitness workout, ha ha

Don

Seems like every time I click on the link to the forum or to the tip page I get a 404 error and I have to up date the redirect address.

I am still 60 pounds over weight from quitting smoking so the "full fitness workout" is probably a good idea

jeff.
    http://www.applianceaid.com/
    Appliance Repair Aid

should be stable now in regards to 404 issues for forums, unless in the articles sections which I am going through now, trying to get that done before continuing copying thread and post by post over which is several hundred more thread and.likely thousands in posts. Created the xml sitemaps but that includes the articles sections and will not be clear of 404 issues on that until until I am through it all. Added a privacy statement which the web industry is asking for on websites now as well as a terms of use page..

Godaddy played with their servers but they do not admit it. they removed php 5.4 and have 5.6 7.0 7.1 7.2 and 7.3, I was running 7.1 and everything working fine but whatever they did 7.1 now gives me database errors so running on 5.6 right now and he forums work perfect with it. Trouble was when there was forums issues it broke the link route to the articles if the forums was in the root so put the forums i a sub directory so php cannot break the link to the rest of the site.

I know why cms is so popular as with html you have to go through every single page to update any changes.